Thursday, July 12, 2012

Kitchen Bling

So it probably won't come as a surprise to you that I am attracted to shiny things. :)  We'll one of my obsessions this summer was kitchen Cabinet Bling! 



 I had been obsessing over replacing my door knobs in my house from gold to silver when I stumbled across crystal door knobs.  Now at $100+ I wasn't about to take that project on but, I made a comment on Facebook about how many cool door knobs are out there and how I should start a collection.  The very next day I was watching Kitchen Cousins on HGTV with Buffy when they redid a kitchen, painted the cabinets blue and put a different knob on every cabinet!  Of course this was amazing and Buffy and I both decided we needed to do it!


I picked knobs that were black, white, crystal, or bling. Lucky for me Hobby Lobby had a great selection at 50% off!  Pictures can't do this justice.  I have 30 different knobs in my kitchen and then repeated some of my favorites in the bathrooms and laundry room!  I love them!

No comments: