Saturday, August 9, 2008

AU Shopping & Frenzy Shopping Too!

Today was Au's shopping day. Shopping at Art Unraveled is always crazy busy but I love the chase so it's great for me! I found loads of cool tape from Paper Studio.


Tons of fun doo dads, most from Hannah Grey.


And my mom even bought me two of the cutest "Ugly Monsters" I have ever seen as an early birthday gift! They were made by D. Gold.


Next, we headed over to Frenzy. I had a few stamps on hold and I needed them. We had a fun time talking about our AU classes and picking up MORE great Halloween items!


On our way home my mom and I stopped at Sprinkles to get some cupcakes that we enjoyed with Buffy and Kakes at my house. It was a great day!

3 comments:

Kim said...

uGLY MONSTERS TOO CUTE, DOES SHE HAVE A WEBSITE WHERE THESE CAN BE PURCHASED?

BoneFolder said...

http://www.uglydolls.com/

I'm glad you enjoyed your goodies from Hannah Grey, I hope you post what you do with them. We live for that. I wish we could have talked more at AU, but it was pretty busy...

--Mike Jennings
--Hannah Grey Curiosities & Drygoods

Patt said...

Im well impressed with the Monsters....They scare the bejesus oot of me.