Friday, April 2, 2010

Hello Birds!

As you know I am stencil crazy right now. I so can't get enough of them and I decided that I needed birds for my journal and thought you might like some too!


I used one of the birds from The Flock as a stencil and then stamped with Stazon permanent ink on an itty bitty birdy to create an embelishment. I also decided I needed birds with Braille on them so you can find those in my Etsy shop now too. (Now that I have them made I am hoping to play with them today too. LOL!)

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I love the birds. I'm loving all things birds right now too.

Unknown said...

I have become quite hooked on your stencils too. Love these birds, gotta have em. I love your pages Jeanne, you really spark the creative fire.

Tiffany said...

Love, love, love the birds! :)