Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Couldn't Start Small

I took a class on how to use my Gypsy last weekend at Scrapbook Etc. last weekend. It was just a beginner class that would have been really helpful when I originally signed up for it but due to a wedding shower had to reschedule and take it several months later. Although I had managed to figure most of it out by now it really motivated me to try a whole project using my Gypsy. I had this great idea and didn't realize how big of a project I was creating! I promise to have pictures soon. Just now I am working in time to make art and the reveal will be worth the wait!

You should also know that I spent most of yesterday trying on bridesmaids dresses. (Like 40 of them!) The good news is that all of the girls found a dress that they love! Yay for 10.10.10!

No comments: