Saturday, May 10, 2008

Books & Baby Showers

Several months ago I mentioned that I had made a surprise for Kakes but I was waiting until her birthday to post picture. I finally remembered about it today. I made a little photo book designed in a cupcake theme to match her birthday party.



It was the book that I made for my friend Amber's baby shower that jogged my memory.


In addition to the book Ayesha, Deb, & I created a diaper cake for the shower since the one for Kelly turned out way too cute!


I think that these little books will be the last ones for a long time. I have been anxious to catch up on all of my swap commitments and other projects so that I will feel like I have time to work in my art journal more often. I am excited because summer is coming and that will allow me a little more time to work on my own art.

I did manage to get to one entry in my journal at school with the after school art journal club and one more at home. I also had the chance to color copy some of my artwork and I chose to attach it to the cover of my new journal that I made with Kelly Kilmer last weekend.

2 comments:

ayesha said...

Diaper cakes rock! And so do you, for being so thoughtful and making these books for people!

Anonymous said...

The Kakes book is the cutest EVER!!