Saturday, October 25, 2008

Notes On Body Adornement


The fingernail art supplies I got at the fair are fun to play with. A little challenging yes, but fun non the less. A little more practice will help too but, like rub-ons I kinda like when the image does not transfer evenly. It's like I have graffiti on my fingernails. I will need to order a bottle of red polish though. Black and white is just not enough :)

I finally tried making Scrabble tile pendants and was happy with the results.


I also made more junk jewelry for Sara and Cindy :)



I've even started playing with earrings.



I'm off to Frenzy to get more supplies today and pick up my Halloween Inchies! Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should sell your junk jewelry on etsy!!!!!

ayesha said...

I love my scrabble necklace! Thanks for the HALLOWEEN surprise! :)