Friday, January 2, 2009

Trying To Get Back In The Swing Of Things

I always forget how hard it is to get serious about work after being on break. I had big expectations about getting all of my school work done today before lunch time. HA! (When I wait until Sunday to do all of my "vacation work" I am always pouty.) I always forget how long it takes to write lesson plans after a break and trying to figure out my "to do" list from two weeks ago is a little tricky too. :)

I did work until lunch time but then I had lunch plans with Amber, needed to get to the post office, and heard my journal and the internet calling. Maybe I'll get back to school work later this evening, MAYBE!

I made these arty little necklaces last night.


And here are my journal pages for today and tomorrow. :) What can I say, I got excited and the prompt was posted. :) Plus once school starts I know it will be more difficult to keep up so I'm taking advantage of my time now. My journaling is a little tricky to read and I like that. It's more secrative but adds great texture to the collages.

2 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

LOVE the necklaces and as always, love the journal pages!!!

The only downside to the holidays is when they are over!!! WHAAAA!!!

Jane Eileen said...

Jeane's mom said:
These pictures don't even do justice these amazing little pieces of art. If only everyone could see them all in person!
xoheartp,
MH