Sunday, March 9, 2008

Creativity Returns


Yeah, just in time for spring break I've got 100 ideas and am ready to roll! First thing yesterday morning I set to work to finish the pages for my color wheel swap. Each player was assigned one color and in the end we will have a complete color wheel. I was yellow-green, which is my favorite color, but proved to be more difficult than I thought. I'm not sure why, it was just that way. My favorite yellow-green bird pajamas were my insperation. I actually took them down to Kinkos one morning and color copied them to make them into paper. This was another one of those times that I was thankful that my Kinko employees never have a clue what is going on in there store. There could be 1 person or 50 but the employees are always in hiding. It's a good thing posting those don't break the copyright law signs keep everyone from doing so. HA!


After I finished my yellow-green pages it was time to meet up with my mom to first trade our house chunky book pages, and then have the fabric ATC class at Frenzy Stamper. Taking the class for me. teaching the class for her. Playing with fabric was fun. I hope to bind my house book today or tomorrow and I'll share it when it's finished.

No comments: