Saturday, November 21, 2009

My "Year" Book

Today is my 5th wedding anniversary. :) I decided last weekend that I needed to start making a book that I could put just one picture of Jim and I in to represent each year we are together. As of now we have not changed that much aside from glasses and the appearance of my nose ring but 30 years from now it is going to be even more amazing than it is today and since it will only be one picture per year from here on out it shouldn't be hard to keep up with.


I got this great old binder from Kelly and made pages for it by cutting a 12 x 12 double sided paper to 9 X 12 and then using the scrap to make a 9 x 3 piece that I attached with the backside facing up. It's like this binder was made for 12 x 12 paper. I actually made lots more pages than I used so far so that I have pages in a similar color theme for the first 20 years. :)


I hade to use 2 pictures for 2004. One from the wedding and onde from our honeymoon. :)



Notice these letters spell Frizzell. :)

8 comments:

ayesha said...

I will always have a special place in my heart for 2007's picture! :)

Kelly Kilmer said...

JEANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS THE BEST BOOK EVER!! YES I AM SCREAMING!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Happy HAPPY Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!! Here's to many many more fab years!

Jamie said...

Love it!!!!! Who is that owl paper by??? That's awesome. What a great idea and so simple, yet so freakin' awesome!!!!

Thank you soooo much for my happy mail today!!! Totally made my day!!!!

jane eileen said...

Jeane's mom said...
Love it!
xoheartp,
MH

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Frizells!!

Love,Staci Gerace

jessica en fuego said...

Very cute! Although it would be too hard for me to choose just one picture!

Sharyn said...

What an awesome idea! Love the pictures,the papers are wicked and I am sure when you and Jim are celebrating 50 years together you will LOVE looking back on "when you were young"

Happy Anniversary!

Buffy! said...

So stinking cute!!!