Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Wiki

After our WW meeting last night Amber and I made time to get some tasty Stir-Fry Paradise (Of course Desert Swirl followed.) together. Along with charming personality and witty conversation I was reminded of our Wiki. Not that you could forget about a fabulous place to find pointastic recipes and shopping tips but somehow in the day to day shuffle it is nice to be reminded of these sorts of things. I have attached a link to make it easier to get to-not that it was hard to find before but I’ve eliminated all of my excuses, and I have also updated my Trader Joes shopping list and added the Pumpkin oatmeal recipe. Are you getting curious??? Check out the Wiki.

1 comment:

AMS said...

Ahhh, I feel super special that I made it into your blog. I was at Trader Joes the other night with Peter, but I didn't have the list and he had no patience. I will have to go back on my own. Your site looks great, very professional. We will have to make a blog/wiki/website or something of the like for girls night out. I am going to buy a can of pumpkin so I can try the pumpkin oatmeal.

Amber