Sunday, November 9, 2008

ABC ATCs

I finished up four more letters for my ABC ATC swap yesterday afternoon. Yippee!

I is for inspiration board. I took a photo of my own inspiration board and had it printed as a wallet. I added it to a grungy looking background paper and added clear tape and metallic tape.


J is for journal. I shrunk down one of my journal pages on a color copy machine and added metallic tape.


K is for Kwik Kut. Kwik Kut is that soft white carving material you carve into to make your own stamps. I carved a stamp, printed it and embelished.


Despite what you are thinking L is not for love (it's not an art related item) but for liquid watercolor. I used liquid watercolor dyed paper towels for a background and them added "leftovers" to embelish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of these are GREAT, Jeane.
xoheartp, MH