Sunday, April 5, 2009

Adventuring

Happy Birthday Jim!

Last might Jim and I went to My cousin Lindsay's Hawaiian wedding. It was at a fun place called Hukilau. It's a cute all-in-one wedding place in Mesa. After the wedding the family who owns the place served great Hawaiian food and even put on a show. It really was like being at a luau in Hawaii.



Jim's in charge of the adgenda today for his birthday. First up this morning... goofing. Yeah! I got myself caught up on journal pages! I love Kelly's A Prompt A Day!



Jim got caught up on ebay, on line poker, and email. :) Next stop lunch at a Hawaiian BBQ Restraunt that he can't stop thinking about after last night. :) Now were back to goofing... go figure.

2 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Happy Birthday, Jim!!!!!!!! Here's to many, many more!!

Anonymous said...

Echoing the Happy Birthday to Jim! Jeane, I got my necklace and it's wonderful containter in the mail a few days ago. I absolutely love it! Go see my blog to see how it fits into some pretty cool events these past few days! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!