Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Love Three Day Weekends

Today was filled with sewing, spray painting, jewelery making, and cake baking. I have felt so productive the last two days. The next few weeks have lots of events that had me working on surprises stay tuned to find out what they were and who they were for. :)

Last night I made altered tarot cards for an all card swap. I kept all of the potentially scary cards so that no one would be disturbed by them. :)



I was working on jewlery for Maggie and Donna at school.



I was actually taking a little nap on the couch today when the dogs started barking like crazy. I jumped up because my car was on the driveway (It was raining all day today so my spray painting was drying in the garage. :) and went to see what was going on. My mail man was lifting an enormous box over our locked gate. My guard dogs didn't want me to help him with this process which reminded me of this time last year.



I couldn't resist putting up this picture again! :) Yes, I plan on torturing the dog again in the morning it's a Frizzell tradition.

Off to squeeze in art journaling time before bed! Yay weekend!

4 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

HAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAA HHHHHHHHHAAAAAA

I FORGOT about that picture!!!!! You need a video camera-tape the dog!!

WICKED cool tarot cards!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmm cake...it's not made out of that weird cupcake crap you eat...you know, that stuff that you push on all of us that tastes like cardboard? ;)

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you're having such a wonderful weekend!!! I loooove the heart necklace with the butterflies!!!! One of my faves I've ever seen of yours!!! Are you going to put any like that in your shop??? I'm going to send you an email here shortly too, so I'll stop now, lol. Have a wonderful day!

Jeane Frizzell said...

Listen hear Kelly Kilmer... I happen to like that weird cupcake crap! I think Mrs. Freshly would take offense to your insulting her cupcakes. She can't help it if their is a market for non-fat yogurt filled cupcakes.

Okay, I was dying laughing when I read your comment! Jim actually turned to see what was going on!

No, real cake I have to feed it to the family. :)

jane eileen said...

Jeane's mom said...
Ok, I can testify to the fact that the cake was real REAL cake with sour cream coconut frosting and so soft, it was to die for.
SOheartP
MH