Thursday, April 9, 2009

Things That Made Me Smile Today

1. Walking into the kitchen and seeing my Nova paint order that arrived yesterday.


2. Thanks to Good Friday tomorrow, today was a Thursday/Friday. :)

3. I got to wear jeans to work today!

4. Finding, in my huge pile of art disaster this morning, that someone had secretly written breathe on my to do list.



It ended up being Ayesha I determined with my super sluth skills.

5. My cafeteria was selling Baked Sour Cream and Chive Lays at lunch time today. :)

6. Finding and etsy order, a jewlery order, plus two more boxes of goodies on my doorstep when I arrived home today.

7. Jucy Peach Lipton Green Tea from Panda Express for dinner.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy List!!! :)

Hope you enjoy your Friday off and have some fun with your to-do's!!! Mine is similar and I hope to get lots of creating done and I have some pictures to hang too! We'll see what gets done...

Have a great weekend!!!

Kelly Kilmer said...

Ayesha's a smart cookie.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my necklace, btw. LOVE!! Best etsy jewelry artist ever! ;)

Sandy said...

Great list. I'm going to be ordering some Nova when I run out of my current paints. I was going to try them in Jan. but I couldn't get them in time for the start of Kelly's class so I settle for WN paints which are good but I hear so much about Nova.....

Jeane Frizzell said...

Sandy,

Nova Paint ships super fast! I was very impressed! I was also excited because they sent me a color sample sheet. Small things make me happy!