Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tammy & James' Wedding

Last night was the much awaited wedding of Tammy and James. Both Tammy and James were in our bridal party on Jim's side. :) They didn't really know each other at the time so of course we were so excited when a few years later they fell for each other. (Tammy and James are on the two on the far left.)


The wedding was at the Intercontinental Montelucia Resort in Paradise Valley. It was impressive from get go. Luckily we were with Rob (who happens to be the other guy in our wedding photo:) and he suggested we take a photo just after we walked into the resort.


Everything was beautiful. Lots of little details and an amazing view! Tammy's dress was so beautiful!.

James and Tammy actually didn't realize it but had booked the same minister who married Jim and I. Their were a few times when I felt like I was a guest at my own wedding. It was so col! This is the best shot of the wedding ceremony that I got. :)



While I was impressed by the actual towels to dry your hands in the bathroom and the amazing appetizers during the cocktail hour the thing that really stole the show was the cake!



Yes, this is really the cake! The giant flower petals are made from WHITE CHOCOLATE! When they served the cake they put a piece of one of the petals with it too. So yummy!

I also loved the personalized menu cards with the peacock feather!


And this is the card I made for Tammy & James. The paper I used matched the wedding invitations. :) Jim and I had so much fun!

2 comments:

marilyn said...

what a beautiful wedding..and that cake! I've never seen anything like that! Thanks for sharing that.
I'm really interested in that box in the last post. How big is it? How big are the cards? I really like this idea and want to do it.

jessica en fuego said...

Wow! That looks beautiful! Thanks for posting pics (I love wedding photos). You and Jim look great!