Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Heart Art!

Soooooo the end of the art conference last weekend was great! I learned to needle felt, to created these great paper bas relief sculptures, and got a tiny taste of etching to print too.

I still need to play around with my projects to finish them up but I spent lots of time this week trying to get caught up from arting all weekend and getting ready to art this weekend too!

Kelly Kilmer's here! (I love Kelly weekends!) Ayesha joined me for a fun class, Prompted, last night where we created pages inside our art journals. Today I will be taking Bloom and Devotional and tomorrow the Kawaii book is up! If you are anywhere near Scottsdale AZ you should come join us!

I will post pictures of my projects from class tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Jealous of all your artsy adventures!!! ;) Can't wait to see your creations!!! Glad you're having fun!