Sunday, October 18, 2009

Project De Jour

I started painting last night and just finished this amazing Halloween book! (If I do say so myself.)


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book. (I tried to convince Jim that he loved it too but the most I could get was that he loved that I loved it. He says he has never loved a book. What???) I used a spiderweb mask and spray ink for some of the pages and glazes and acrylic on the rest. I loved the orange eyelash trimming that I sewed in and the black raven feathers! I bought a 12 x 12 laser cut design at the scrapbook store that I cut in half to stretch the entire length of the front and back cover because I knew the spine had to be blackish so that I could show off the orange waxed lined that was left over from my projects at the last Kelly weekend.

While I am itching to work in this book I must catch up on A Prompt A Day first! I am determined to be caught up by this time next week! Get ready to see crazy amounts of art journaling!

1 comment:

Kelly Kilmer said...

THAT Is just the COOLEST book EVER.

I LOVE LOVE it!