Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thankful ATC Swap


Yesterday was the November ATC swap at Frenzy Stamper. Our Theme was thankful. I didn't want to go with a Thanksgiving card, I wanted mine to be a little different. I thought about all the things that I was really thankful for and the thing that stood out most was my mother-in-law. Most people complain about their in-laws but I don't have one complaint. I know, I know, it's like I struck gold finding Jim and his family. Lela is kind, generous, loving, and she did one heck of a job raising Jim. And, just for the record, she never leaves the path when hiking.
I made my ATC alla Claudine Hellmuth. The bottom text reads: "Thankfulness is having a mother-in-law that deserves to be adored as much as her son."
After the swap Dawn taught us how to stamp and color on Dominoes. Keep your eye out for my cool ornaments coming soon!

No comments: