Monday, February 18, 2008

Some People Have Shoes...

I have paper! After making my journal kit I decided to reorganize my stash of paper. I went through both my 12 x 12's and 8 1/2 x 11's taking some pieces out to go to school, moving tiny pieces in to my collage box, and generally rearranging by color. Here is just part of the collection. It's silly how happy this sorting made me. It also confirmed for me that I need to stop shopping for paper! I'm glad I did it after I ordered a collage bag from Kelly and not before!

2 comments:

ayesha said...

I loved being able to experience the paper sorting and organizing process... you are too funny!

Kelly Kilmer said...

Stop?
Shopping?
For?
PAPER!?!?!!?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
LOL!