Sunday, April 27, 2008

This Weekends Art Adventures


First, I promised I 'd share my Things With Wings chunky book. I bound my book this morning as a trial run to be sure I could explain the Zutter to Ayesha. This book is an itty bitty book, only 3" x 3". I have to point out one of my favorite pages. This page was made by Jake. Jake is only 10 and saw his mom, Kristine, making the covers and pages for the swap and decided that he'd like to make a page too. His mom said that they could just be a bonus page. My mom, who was the swap hostess, insisted that he get a book of his own and boy, is it well deserved! I hope Jake keeps at his art!


Also, I woke up at 1:45 this morning wanting to work in my journal. I have not made time to work in it in a very long time. Knowing that it was Sunday I figured I could sleep later so I set to work. Here's what I came up with.

1 comment:

ayesha said...

I'm so excited to show the kids your new journal pages! They will be such an inspiration to them! :)