Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thing ONe, Thing Two, Thing Three

Thing One:
I have been busy making a ton of necklaces from Tim Holtz stuff. A few of my friends at work asked me to sell them a few and making them is so fun I couldn't resist!



Thing Two:
Ayesha, Deb, Leticia, and I all took Rosie's button class on Thursday night. It was too much fun! We went to dinner at The Saddle Ranch before class. I LOVE their corn muffins and we experienced the new honey butter- Yum! (Yes, I'm really this cheesy!)


And you know I can't get enough of this button making business! It was also fun because Kelly was in the class! Watch for upcoming classes at Frenzy! Now you can make compacts too! Count me in!



Thing Three:
Kelly is in town! (In case you missed that in Thing Two.) Last night was Revelations: Revealing The Layers. We made a tall book that turned out to be a great size for collaging images from larger magazines. I had these pink girls saved in my stash from the last time Kelly was here. They were always too big before but now-watch out! Here come the pink girls. :) I'll keep you posted on more classes from the weekend. Come play at Frenzy!

2 comments:

Sara Crawford, Ed.D. said...

I love these necklaces! I saw Maggie wearing one and I fell in love!

Maija said...

That button class rocked! You necklaces a fabulous!!