Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Gangter Rap Thanksgiving Wish

What you need to do is be thankful for the life you got, you know what I'm sayin'.
Stop lookin' at what you ain't got, start being thankful for what you do got.
-T.I. Live Your Life


Today I was lucky to spend time resting and feasting with Jim, Mom, Buffy, Kakes, and Seth. I have a lot to be thankful for and today some of those things included sharing our first Thanksgiving dinner with Kakes (she was out of town last year on Thanksgiving.), painting fingernails with Buffy, hanging out with Mom, and sleeping on Jim after dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Kakes-She's so big now!!! AWWWWW!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Grandma looks so happy and proud!!

I'm so happy that you guys had a nice Thanksgiving!!!! Food looks GOOD. I'll be right over! (LOL)

ayesha said...

Oh, a gangster rap...