Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lazy

I've been so lazy this weekend. Being back to work means being with LOTS of germs. I've been fighting a cold and don't have much of a voice.

Friday Buffy, Sarah, Deb, Ayesha, and I all went to Lets Do Dinner, a cool meal prep place. It was fun to hang out and I love having all my dinners ready to go in my freezer. I get so excited about them that I actually eat at home instead of wanting to eating out. Tonight we are having Grilled Peanut Ginger Pork Tenderloin. I can't wait!

Yesterday I went shopping and hung out with Buffy and Kakes and today I have been doing house chores v e r y s l o w l y.

The good news is I did work in my journal this weekend!


Now I'm off to make a few necklaces for people at school and doing laundry would be helpful too! :)

3 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Feel better soon, Jeane..get some rest.

Learning to Golf said...

After listening to you and Buff I am going to Lets Do Dinner Thursday. Thanks for the link because that is the nudge I needed to get me there.

Jane Eileen said...

Jeane's mom said:
I love the socks and shoes page. Is one of those funky sock divas you talk about from time to time?
xoheartp, MH