Saturday, March 28, 2009

ABC ATCs

Today's swapping day for Q, R, S, T, and U. Q is for quinacradone. R is for Rub ons. S is for stencil. T is for tape. U is for Ultra thick embossing enamel.



While I was working on U I remembered why I don't like using embossing powder. :) It's like I'm walking on sand in my studio.

I have a new found fondness for dog racing. Jim took me for the fist time a couple weeks ago and I asked him to take me again last night. We had the best time. We started with dinner at Pappadeaux, (we never go there so it was extra fun) and then headed to the dog track. I love reading the program and trying to decide which dog will win, I love hearing the little horn and then watching the dogs parade out, and I love cheering for the dogs who are falling behind too. It's also great people watching and nothing is more exciting than when everyone runs forward when it's a close race. It's probably a good thing that I don't like to loose money or I could have a problem. :)

No comments: