Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yesterday

I decided to take the Plushie Mania class at Frenzy Stamper yesterday with Donne Goldstein. Here is what my Plushie looks like now. I'm planning on working on it more today.


When I got home yesterday started reading Climbing Higher By Montel Williams and then I went to dinner with Buffy & her family soI didn't coninue after class.

I did get a few journal pages done yesterday. The trick with the journal that I am working in now is that I had collaged several pages that just needed journaling and also I put lots of tape throught the journal that I am now trying to design around. I like the way it's turning out but it explaines the random dates all over the place.

1 comment:

Kelly Kilmer said...

LOVE your pages you whirlwind art journal Goddess you!!!

LUCKY-getting to take the stuffed class!!!!!!! Looks like it was a ton of fun!!!!!!!!!!