Monday, June 29, 2009

Buttah!

My sewing machine started acting up while my mom was out of town (of course). Today she officially pronounced it more expensive to fix than to replace. Jim took my to Sears tonight to get a replacement. (Reason # 107845 why he is so terrific!) Dun-dun-da-da!


Isn't it beautiful? My last sewing machine was literally as old as I was, passed down from my mom. I consider this MY first machine I know it's dorky but I am super excited! M gave me this cool skull vinyl decal some time ago and I was waiting for just the right thing to put it on. Clearly this was the best choice!

Here are a few new journal pages too. :)

2 comments:

jane eileen said...

Jeane's mom said...
Now both of my children have purchased their own sewing machines.
This could be one of the happiest days of my life. This is an indication that you will be going with me to AFF next year; I just know it.
xoheartp,
MH

Unknown said...

What a great spot for the skull. who would have thunk it? Enjoy!
M