Saturday, September 26, 2009

So Much Fun!

I am having so much fun at the Arizona Art Education Association Conference! My class on making hardbound books went great! Everyone seemed to have so much fun and I had a great time too!

It is so much different teaching art teachers! It is like the easiest teaching job ever! :)

I also took a great class and got a amazing idea! It was called, get this.... The Jello copy machine! That's right, you can use the old mimeograph papers to turn a bed of jello and glycerin into a copy machine! The best part is that once you make the "machine" it never goes bad! You can use it forever. 24 hours after you do a print the ink from the mimeograph paper falls to the bottom clearing your slate! I need one at home! Here is one of my favorites from class.



Off to search the web for mimeograph papers now and three more classes today. Yipee!

1 comment:

Kelly Kilmer said...

WICKED cool!!!!! Glad things are going well!!!!