Friday, February 12, 2010

School Valentine's

This weekend will be a great weekend for revealed surprises if you have been watching for that on my blog. :)

Today's surprise revealed is the Valentine's I made for some of my friends at school. I made these sweet Valentine's small so that they could be extra sweet!



Are you interested in winning a great little Valentine of your own??? Check out Sharyn's blog! Go now do not pass go, do not collect $200. She is looking for comment #10 and is almost there! Heck, leave a comment even if you are not #10 tell her I sent you. :)

3 comments:

Sharyn said...

Be #15. You'll win too!
Thanks Jeane for the shout out!

Kelly Kilmer said...

Those are tres cute!

Sara Crawford, Ed.D. said...

I love my valentine! I'm using it as a book mark so I can keep it forever.