Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm Not A Crazy Dog Person But...

we do have a little Easter tradition of taking picture of the dogs with rabbit ears. (It is really cheap entertainment folks!) It started the first year we had Bentley and I wanted to surprise Jim. She was small then and I could control her back then.


It is always a challenge to get a good picture of course because they want to run in circles and try to get the ear off so they can eat them for a snack but that is what makes it fun.

This years pictures:


The best picture EVER! (We will never top this one I swear Jim and I both cried we were laughing so hard!)


Happy celebrating today!

5 comments:

jane eileen said...

Jeane's mom said...
Pricless!
xoheartp,
MH

Tiffany said...

So cute!! :)

Jamie said...

I got to the last one and it made me crack up out loud. That is toooo funny!!! Happy Easter!

donna!ee said...

go ahead...be a crazy dog person! it's a wonderful life with dogs ;)

Sandy said...

This is too funny. I love all of them. We stuck reindeer antlers on our Yorkies on year. They didn't seem to enjoy.