Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ah, Fall.


I think it was Saturday that I actually noticed a difference in the weather. It felt cooler and seemed darker when I took the dogs out in the morning. I got excited about all of the slightly warmer clothes that I had been longing to wear to work. I actually went into my closet to visit them knowing I would need them soon. It was then that it hit me. Ayesha had missed it. It is Ayesha’s first year in Arizona and she was on an airplane back to Michigan when fall came. That’s how it is in Arizona. You wake up one morning and suddenly you find that the weather has gone from boiling to cool. 60’s in the morning is a nice change and while I am sure Ayesha won’t feel deprived that she “missed it” it was a little sad. Maybe. The weather change made me think of this spooky picture.

No comments: