Sunday, June 29, 2008

Your Daily Dose Of Randomness

First, Holly Cow my last post had a lot of typos! Don't worry it's all under control now! (I think.)

For several hours last night and this morning I sorted through all the donations I mentioned earlier. I had grand plans of taking pictures of this huge sorting mess that never happened. The sort was mostly tidy! I did get a photo of the mounds of paper I was sorting by color. It makes me so happy to have it organized by color and besides I got to touch each and every piece!



While I was putting away my newly inherited supplies I decided to do a little cleaning myself and rounded up a bag full of crayons, markers, and colored pencils that the kids would use more than me and some crazy edged scissors too! The organizing bug has definitely bit!

I got an order in the mail a few days ago from Hannah Grey Curiosities & Drygoods. I had a fun time looking around this Internet shop and found a few things I couldn't live without. I especially love the tiny brass skull & cross bones! I could not believe how delicate they were and I got 10 for only $1! What a deal. The shipping info. on the website is very accurate. It took my order just over 10 business day s to reach me but their was great communication along the way so I knew I wasn't forgotten. If you see something you love order it now so It'll be there for your next project. :)



I also got a teeny little phone stamp in the mail just yesterday and was able to finish up my yellow inchies. That's right, it's the yellow pages baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeane's mom said:
Yellow pages! A-dorable!
xoheartp, MH

ayesha said...

Touch every piece of paper? You crack me up!

On another note, I was hoping for a fabulous photo of your recent nail art. We get a tiny glimpse in one of the paper pictures, but not enough!

BoneFolder said...

I *knew* your name sounded familiar.

Glad you liked your stuff. Now make art.

--Mike Jennings
--Hannah Grey Curiosities & Drygoods