Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Journaling and Shopping Too!

After reading my magazines until bed last night I woke up ready to work! I am also wanting to finish up my Christmas journal for the time being so that I can move on. I don't want all of the pages to be filled so I can continue adding to it as I have new memories to document. :) I finished these journal pages before meeting my mom to help her pick out new glasses. (Get ready, Plane Jane has left the building:)



Afterward we went to Ikea because I needed the right light bulbs for one of my new lights. I amazingly just bought the light bulbs and a few packages of napkins. I love Ikea napkins. Since we were already so far from home we went to Scrapbooks Etc. too! :) They were having a sale today. I picked up the end of my Christmas paper for this year- like until 12/09 I NEED TO STOP! I also discovered that they now carry Sassafrass Lass papers I was thrilled! I only needed to get one piece because I just ordered a bunch from ebay- no need to pay shipping any more, they had a great sellection! You'll notice I had to buy a cute skull stamp too!


As with most times I am in Scrapbooks Etc. insperation hit BIG! Get ready for the best I Love JIM bok ever!



Have a safe and happy new year! Jim is bringing ice cream home and we will be celebrating here and I couldn't be happier about it! I heard David Cook will be on channel 10 to ring in the new year and I can keep making art! Kelly put up the first prompt for promt a day a few hours early...OOOOH! You still have a few hours to get in on this month!

No comments: