Monday, December 15, 2008

Ugly Sweater Party & More

The ugly sweater party was a huge success! We had tons of fun and over 30 people wore ugly sweaters! It was great! Bryan did win the ugly sweater contest but it's hard to top a guy in a woman's sweater! :)


It was fun to hang out with all of our friends away from the stresses of school!


We had a chocolate fountain that I put over seven pounds of chocolate in. Even though we ate a ton their was a ton left over! Deb, Ayesha, and I dipped everything in site to use up the chocolate and it ended up in the teacher's lounge today. :)



On another note, I had fun making gift tags with my button machine on Sunday! I even got to wrapping my gifts too.

2 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

LOVE the ugly sweater day!!!!!! LOL

OMG on the fondue. yum YUM.

Love the buttons!!!!

Dawn @ alteredartists said...

OMG! I am LMAO, this is so fun. What a genius idea Jeane!

~Dawn