Monday, December 28, 2009

Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Okay, so here is the red polka dot wrapping paper.


My big fabric trip last week was to 35th Ave. Sew and Vac. I was actually able to find some of the fabric that I had been eyeing on ebay so if you don't live in AZ there is hope. :)


Left: Hanging Cages Laura Gunn for Michael Miller
Right: Pod Vine Michael Miller


Left: Mod Girls "Patsy" by Jennifer Paganelli-Sis Boom for Free Spirit (In Green on Ebay)
Right: Girlfriends "Molly" by Jennifer Paganelli- Sis Boom for Free Spirit (Not on ebay but type in Sis Boom Fabric their is some great stuff.)

Left: Red Letter Day by Lizzy House for Andover Fabrics
Right: Red Letter Day by Lizzy House for Andover Fabrics (Not sure why they are called the same thing but type in red letter day fabric as a search while you are on ebay. :)


Nest by Lula Pink for Moda


#NOBU-38
Kona Fabrics

Speaking of the quilt I should be working on it but want to go out shopping for just a bit. Like I really need anything. :)

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Jeane,

Thank you!!!! I was in Kelly's classes yesterday ion Whitman, MA and had a blast. Happy New Year.

Marissa

Sandy said...

Gosh this fabric is beautiful! Do they make paper in these prints? I can see these in my journal. You did really good.

jane eileen said...

Jeane's mom said...
REd Letter Day is the name of a whole collection. For this collection, different fabrics in it are known by their number. Check here for more details and to see the whole collection.
Thanks for the paper show.
And check your email, Sweets!
XOHEARTP,
MH

Sharyn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabrics. I so want to see what you make.

Hmmm...maybe now that holiday sewing is done with a trip to a "real" fabric store is in order.