Thursday, December 31, 2009

Randomness From Yesterday

My mom taught me to crochet yesterday. I am determined to make a pair of arm warmers cool or not. :) I'd like to have them done while the weather is cool but I have learned that if you can't exactly feel your fingertips at all time crochet can be a little tricky. I am also determined to get a lot done in my journal today. As per usual I am running a little behind on my A Prompt A Day prompts and don't want to be behind in a different year.


Cricut cuteness! The tree in the pocket was made with the Cricut!



Look at this cute little bird that is sticking off the page. Also from the Cricut! I even cut one out of chipboard so he is very dimensional in my journal!


We also took a little trip to Scrapbooks Etc. My mom wanted to check out their newish fabric section. I found some great Valentine's paper and the chipboard embellishments that I wanted for my nieces Christmas album were back in stock, but mostly bought journaling tags- oh shocker!

(Kelly, the thing you needed is not in this photo. :)

2 comments:

jessica en fuego said...

yay! now we can crochet together!!

Kelly Kilmer said...

LOL - I was looking @ the photo and thinking I needed ALL of what was IN the photo. I wanna see...

LOVE the pages, woman! LOVE!

Can't wait to see your arm warmers!!!