Monday, March 22, 2010

The Pink Girls

Have you seen what my mom is doing with the stencils? If you said no click the link for coolness!

I finished this journal a couple of weeks ago but have been so focused on stencils I have not shown it to you yet. :) It is a tall journal with pages that are 7.5 x 12.5 but it is short in the fact that it only has 16 pages. I made this journal in a Kelly class a l-o-n-g time ago. So I was taking the class and going through Kelly's big bag of fabulous collage materials when I found this section of a magazine that had all of these tall models with pink hair. I was pouring over which girl to take when Kelly, who is kind, and generous, and an amazing teacher, noticed the predicament I was in and said, just take the girls I am sure you will use them. It took me a while to do this journal because I just kept looking at the girls and admiring their fatuousness when I finally decide to quit being ridiculous and do the journal. LOL. So here's the beginning....


I'd also like to point out that Kelly will be her in one month and a day (Yay!) teaching at Frenzy Stamper! You shouldn't miss it!

4 comments:

Sharyn said...

Love The Pink Girls! I have one that is my alter ego. And you and "mom" continue to rock the stencils. Can't wait to get mine :)

Kelly Kilmer said...

I mean April! LOL

Kelly Kilmer said...

Ahhhhhhh! I LOVE that book! I want to see it in May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sandy said...

Love the pink haired girls, great pages. Your Mom's ideas are great.