Monday, November 12, 2007

Black And White Christmas


How can you not be happy when you walk past the black and white Christmas isle at Walmart? This picture does not do the isle justice it really is breathtaking. Who would have thought Walmart would be the ones to have such a unique and formal Christmas color scheme? Now I must have a black and white tree. I bought my pretty little beaded tree skirt today. I couldn't risk the lovely skirt being sold out. Finding black ornaments is a fun challenge and I can't wait to see the tree all together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I loved the black and white christmas decorations at Walmart last year, the only problem was the tree skirts were all sold at the Walmarts I went to. I bought all the decorations. This year I have looked EVERYWHERE for a black and white tree skirt, but I can't find one ANYWHERE! Please think of me when you look at your beautiful black and white tree. I may end up having one made, but it won't be as pretty as the ones that had at Walmart.

-Batgirljlc

Anonymous said...

Wow! I googled something like.. Wal-Mart Black Tree Skirt.. This came up. Last year was our first Christmas in our apartmen; we had a tree but no decorations. We bought a bunch of the b&w and silver decorations. We were kind of short on cash so we didn't pick up the tree skirt. :( I went back when everything went on sale, but they were all gone. This year Wal-Mart has crappy decorations, and I haven;t found a similar tree skirt yet. Boo. But I bet yours it pretty! :) Oh, they do have these pretty silver & black bows this year. That's about it.