Saturday, January 26, 2008

Classes With Kelly


Just an update on how things are going. I know some of you are reading this and thinking really? while others of you came to my blog in hopes of an update. I am having tons of fun! Yesterday I made a journal from and old book, learned tons of new techniques while painting half of the pages, and even started journaling. It just happened that the new issue of Artful Blogging arrived yesterday while I was at Frenzy Stamper. I have been dying to see it! Yesterday I also needed a few skeleton stamps that Kelly had out for us to use in class, a tiny clover stamp, some skull epoxy stickers, Heidi Swapps new mask letter alphabet, a new permanent ink pad (I fell in love with the Versafine pads in class. I had never tried them.) a pack of black Jelly Roll Glaze Pens (I had also never tried these they are yummy!) and a new type of glue stick that Kelly recommended.

1 comment:

Nancy Lynn said...

I am sitting here feeling all sad that I can't be with all of you at Frenzy with Kelly..........what a bummer. I had so much fun and learned so much from Kelly and everyone. I made it home at 10:00 pm last night....traffic...yuck. It was great meeting you and I just love your creative spirit. Nancy in Tucson