Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Grunge Round Robin


Even with Kelly in town I was able to work on the cover of my grunge round robin book as well as my two page spread. I finished them up just before bed last night and am ready to share them today. I added a clear acetate page to my spread with a three dimensional clear circular shape. When the glue dries I am hoping the circle helps make the face underneath pop. The glue has been drying since Friday night but the weather has been a little weird so it is taking forever! I am confident it will dry clear in time as it is getting a little better each day.

Tonight on our Tuesday night adventure Amber, Ayesha, Deb, and I went to Pedro's in downtown Glendale. We had to take Deb to the only Mexican food restaurant that we know of the Rod Stewart ate at in Glendale. She was thrilled! Afterwards we stopped for a scop of ice cream at Baskin Robins. What a treat!

No comments: