Saturday, August 30, 2008

Birthday Surprise

We needed to have girls' night out on Wednesday this week. Wednesdays are WW days so that means a 6ish start time for the adventure so we like to stay closer to home. (Maybe it's just me who likes to stay closer to home I'm the one with the early bed time but I digress.) Staying closer to home means that Amber can go out with us which is always fun.

Now, the location of girls' night out is always a little spontaneous. We usually decide right before we go but know which night it will happen on so I thought nothing when on Tuesday I had no idea where we were going for dinner. When Amber called and asked if we could carpool to WW I just thought she wanted extra chat time. When the girls said the dinner location was not a surprise but it's fun that I was the only one who didn't know where we were going I played along. When I saw Buffy and Kakes in the parking lot of Oggie's my favorite pizza restaurant I finally caught on!


The girls had totally got me! We had a fabulous dinner that included baby entertainment, the purple princess tiara (that Ayesha, Deb, and I have all worn now) that scared Kakes, gifts and tons of fun!


Afterwards we all went back to Amber's house for ice cream cup cakes, gift opening, and now that Kakes had gone home to bed I had not convenient excuse not to wear the tiara. (Please don't misinterpret my normal cheesy grin as irritation. :)



It was a very memorable Girls' NIght Out and a fun way to kick off my birthday early!

1 comment:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu