Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wednesday at AU

I had a great time at AU on Wednesday. I spent the day taking Landscapes Of The Mind with Anne Grgich. Watching her work on art was the best part. With help from Anne I was happy with my pieces. (I liked the boy more than the girl but my mom liked the girl so It's going to live with her. :)


With only 45 minutes left in the day I still didn't think I had done anything that I liked and magically both pieces did come together. The best part is that I'd like to try this technique again. As a bonus Anne painted on everyone's bags or aprons who wanted her to. My kids will flip out when I were my apron when we do our Anne collage project!


Adding to the coolness of the day Nancy brought me a Gocco machine from Tucson!!! ( How cool, and nice, and sweet is that?)


And Kelly brought me buttons! After talking to Debbie about these new buttons she found at Michaels Kelly went to get them for us to share. Wowie!


Am I the luckiest girl in the world or what?

No comments: