Monday, August 4, 2008

Framed Inchies & Art Unraveled Day 1



I was delighted to discover that Joann has ALL frames on sale for 50% off this week. Talk about great timing! I found these great shadow boxes and love my inchies in them. I bought an 8x8 for the alphabet and 5x7 for one set of inchies. I framed the black and white set and the number set. I am planning to go back very soon to buy a 10x20 to frame the colors and a few more 5x7's now that I know how great they look.



Today was day one of Art Unraveled. I took Tiny Portraits with Juana Martinez-Neal. It was a fun class and I'm happy withthe way my project turned out.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Tell me about the ugly monsters, those are so cute does she have a website where they can be purchased from.

This is an awesome art piece.

Kim