Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Beginning Of Something Amazing

I started my new journal today! I love it even more! It has lots of layers and tricks too! I'm already unsure how it is ever going to "close"! Here's the first page...notice how you can see the smaller pages sticking out from underneath it.


Then you turn the page...


I sewed one of my swatches books into the flap...


and hid a page underneath that too!



I love it! It is a little confusing to see how it all works I know but sooo cool in person!

I used my Gelly Roll Glaze pens to write on tape today! I am way behind on this one. Kelly pointed out that Gelly Roll Glaze and Souffle can write on everything even glass last weekend when she was here. I was AMAZED how great it worked! Tomorrow I'm taking on writing on Transparency! :)

6 comments:

Sandy said...

ok that is just cool. I'm going to have to go back and look a few more times but wow. you're sneaky aren't you. :)

And gelly's on tape. Who'd a thought it. I've got to buy some transparencies, those things are pricey aren't they? I wanted some to use to print things on in my printer so I had to get the ones that cost the most, naturally.

I'll be putting a little something in the mail to you Tues. I guess I was supposed to tell you that.

Jeane Frizzell said...

Printer transparencies are pricey. My favorite transparencies are the screen printed ones from Hambly for my art Journal.

jane eileen said...

Jeane's mom said...
Excuse me, you SEWED it? I think I am in heaven. This on the heels of Elizabeth saying that she wanted to go to a fabric store. I actually think my job on Earth might be done and I might die. At least you two wouldn't have to go shopping for a while then cause you could raid my stash. Anyway, as always, gorgeous, and so creative!
xoheartPPPPP,
MH
You can always buy the blank transparencies or stamp on clear packaging (I save almost all of mine.) with permanent ink in a plethora fo colors, netting tons of designs not otherwise available.

Kelly Kilmer said...

LOVE your new book, Jeane!!!

FYI, the sharpie poster paint pens work too. Sometimes the glaze and souffle bead up, but I keep writing to make 'em work on them. ;)

Jamie said...

That is so awesome!!! I wish I could touch it in person, lol!!!
Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love this! So much fun...wish I could hold it in my own two hands - yes, I do!!! THanks for the eye candy and inspiration. Gonna have to go back and study it closely.