Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Guess whose mother is on the COVER of Sew Somerset next month?



MINE! Way to go Mom! If you think I'm cool you should check out her blog too!

Happy Mother's Day!

I did a ton of layouts in my Christmas journal yesterday! (More than 20!) I am really excited about it. It is my goal to have this journal finished by the beginning of June. I have 11 more pages to collage and lots of journaling to do but I think it's do able! I will post pictures when the layouts are complete. :) Off for Mother's Day adventuring!

2 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

I would LOVE to see your Christmas journal in person!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO to the best ART Mom!
SOOOOOOOOOO happy for her!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jane eileen said...

Jeane's mom said...

(with REAL tears in her eyes)
Thanks, Love, for helping make motherhood the smartest choice I have ever made!
Your Christmas journal is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I know everyone who sees it will think so, too!
xoheartp,
MH