Saturday, May 23, 2009

Today

Today I spent the whole morning "cleaning" my desk. See the problem with me cleaning my desk is that it requires that I do lots of little projects that are half finished like pages for a swap, carving uncarved stamps, and reorganizing all of my rub-ons and stickers. :)

By four I was off with Ayesha and Deb for pedicures. Next, Ayesha and I had dinner and then journaled together while we planned our first journaling outing. (Ayesha has agreed to go with me to journal in public. I don't know why I just can't go by myself but it will be fun if we go together.) I worked on my May pages and finished my current journal! (Insert fanfair!) Here are the pages...



While I was cleaning today I found some colored masking tape I had stashed away! Go figure...

1 comment:

Kelly Kilmer said...

LOVE the pages! Hope you two had fun!! Journaling in public is FUN and easy. ;)