Sunday, May 3, 2009

SKELETONS!!!

I feel a little like I went MIA this week. :) In reality I was obsessing over making more skeletons! I know I said I was going to do a few other projects first but I learned about an upcoming deadline that made me focus on the skeletons first. Here they are...


I adore them!

Ayesha and I also had a big adventure yesterday! It was the Handmade Nation the movie day! We went to lots of our favorite little boutiques (I was desperately needing clothes and help finding them!), had a fun lunch at That's A Wrap in downtown PHX, and then went to the show! It was such a cool day!

Ayesha was buying her copy of Handmade Nation and Faythe Levine cooly said I can sign your books for you now so you don't have to wait around after the show-COOL. She even let us take a picture with her. It was our first book signing event together after all!

3 comments:

buffy said...

I love, loooooove, L.O.V.E your skeletons! Kakes says, "Peek a boo!" :)

jane eileen said...

Jeane's mom said...
OK, those skeletons are stinkin' cute!
xoheartp,
MH

Kelly Kilmer said...

SO glad the weekend was awesome.

Those skeletons are the bestest thing ever-LOVE 'em!