Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back To School Gift For Buffy

Buffy was out on maternity leave at the end of the school year so I am sure everyone is going to want to know how the girls are when they get back to work so i made her this cute brag book. I decided to do it justice I should make a video, (Plus I wanted to try and see if I really knew how to get a video on my blog.:)



I had so much fun making this book! I also amazed myself because other than the actual book I only used stuff I had on hand! I love to shop for supplies and then forget to use them and go buy more supplies for a specific project.

Also, I am so excited! Heidi Swapp will be teaching classes less than 15 minutes from my house this weekend! I took Classes from Heidi over 5 years ago when she was teaching at Memory Lane back before she had her own product line. :) She is a great teacher-very inspirational- & I can't wait to get my hand on this stuff! I had to sign up for both classes to learn the techniques! I don't think I'll be starting a 12 X12 scrapbook any time soon but will have fun ripping up the pages I make to put in my art journal! That would horrify the scrapbookers in the class wouldn't it? Maybe I'll say it just for fun! HA!

I promised my self I'd work on APAD today! I must like being behind or something! I do know that I like to make more than one page at a time. Maybe that's it. Expect art journal pages tomorrow. See I promised now I really have to get on it! :)

4 comments:

jessica en fuego said...

Are you talking about the happenings are scrap happy sisters this weekend? i almost signed up for the energy journal class.

jane eileen said...

Jeane's mom said...
Did you say you will be selling these on etsy? Just kidding. xoheartp, MH

Buffy said...

I have no words for how much I love your art, let alone YOU. You were right about the crying. No fair using the song from my wedding as the background music!

xoxoxox,

Buff

Kara Hafner said...

What is that song? I've heard it before in dance classes but I can't place it. See you soon.