Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More Fun

Today I added picture of cuteness to Kakes Christmas album. (I just got the pictures from Buffy this weekend.)


I also made the final apron that I had in the works. I used a pair of old jeans for the top and made a ruffled bottom. I was impressed that I was able to figure out how to make the ruffle but I had seen my mom do it before.



The reality of school starting soon is starting to set in also. I will have to start planning soon. Today I finished reading How To Talk So Kids Can Learn. It is an amazing book! It could have been called How To Channel Your Inner Donna Troy. If you work with me you get the reference and you should read it too!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Hi Jeane,

It's a cute apron. At first it looks like it's on backwards with the pockets in the front :)