Sunday, July 26, 2009

Class With Mom

Yesterday, I was out playing with Mom. First we met for pancakes ( I was dying for them!). Next, we went to an art yard sale at Scrap Gals until we couldn't take the heat. We found some great deals but too many people were in too small of a space and I was getting too hot! Finally, and I do mean the grand finale, we went to Frenzy Stamper where my mom was teaching her fabric Journal class. It was so fun and I was excited that I actually finished my project during class.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your art journal! Sounds like you had a great day with your Mom.

Kelly Kilmer said...

LOVE IT!

jane eileen said...

Jeane's mom said...
And she drove me around all day, helped me set up in less than 30 minutes,painted the rest of my canvas that I did not finish in the demo, helped a student who got caught on the freeway who was late to get caught up, and helped me clean up besides getting her book done. That's my kid.
XOheartPPPPPPPPPPPPP,
MH

Karen said...

You were a delight to meet and work across the table from!! Thanks for all of your help.