Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Almost Forgot...

I meant to give a shout out to Tyler, who occasionally reads my blog, for two reasons. 1) He asked Ayesha to wish me a happy pseudo wedding day yesterday making him the only boy who actually humored us in this endeavor. 2) He found a Michigan State Spartan double shot glass for Ayesha so she could give it to JIm. This is especially impressive because he went to to Michigan. Jim (ASU Sundevil) would rather be burnt alive than buy any UofA item. Really, just ask him.

1 comment:

tbaggervance said...

Um, yeah. I had to walk into the MSU bookstore in ELansing for that, clad in my bright maize University of Michigan T-shirt. But of course it was worth it. I hear the wedding redux was fabulous, so kudos. I loved meeting you and Jim last month, perhaps we'll meet again someday.